Friday, August 17, 2007

Where's my bug-out bag?

LIBRA
If you don't want to peter out with a whimper in September, you should exit with a bang as soon as possible. In another couple of weeks, you'll have to answer to fate, whereas right now fate still has to answer to you. So pull out your calendar and schedule splashy goodbyes, last laughs, and colorful climaxes that leave no room for misinterpretation. Give going-away gifts to part-time nemeses so that they can't possibly go away mad. And make sure that the Day of Reckoning happens on your home turf.

Horoscope for week of August 16, 2007 from http://www.freewillastrology.com/


Today was the first time I divulged my super-secrect escape plans to a friend. The idea is that I'm saying no to wage slavery and yes to rewilding, and voting with my feet. I'm about to throw myself headfirst into a crash course on anti-civ surviving and "primitive" skills building.

I'm running off to the forest with my car and my cat.

It should happen sometime over the next month or so depending on my current finances. In short, CASH IS KING and I will stay only long enough to ensure cookie and gas money until the next short term gig manifests.

I look around my apartment and the few possessions I have seem like extravagant luxuries to my new eyes. I want everything gone. Now. I know this sounds like craziness but it is the strongest I've felt about doing anything in a very, very long time. My whole life has been a waste of trying to fit in to what we are taught is desireable, exciting, and noble...and all of that is based on a sham economy that ultimately exterminates the soul.

I say no.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home